Wander, the path of trust
A downloadable game for Windows
In Wander, you play as a blind man who perceives his environment through sound waves. The safety of the path he follows relies on his relationship with a strange creature who guides him.
Wander is a game developed by a team of students from ENJMIN (French National School of Games and Interactive Media).
The first version of the game was released in June 2013 for the Hits Playtime (a french game dev contest), and won the 1st prize.
A second, longer and (slightly) less buggy version was developed in six more months to enter the IGF, and was released on December 2013.
First trailer (early game footage)
- Alexis Anento - gd/ld/voice acting
- Benjamin Teissier - management/code
- Daniel Quach - additional code
- Florent Dumas - sound/music
- Louis Schnellbach - code
- Melanie Kaladgew - additional UX design
- Miryam Houali - art
- Raphael Chappuis - additional code
- Tristan Dufour - voice acting
- Vincent Aubry - additional art
|Published||Feb 25, 2016|
|Release date||Dec 20, 2013|
|Tags||3D, 3D Platformer, Black and White, First-Person|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
|Links||Twitter, Facebook, Soundtrack|
- Extract archive content
- Run the game using the .exe file
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.